This policy sets out how we will use and share the information that you give us. When we refer to “we”, “us”, “Surebetstoday”, or “Surebetstoday” we are referring to Surebetstoday company. You can get in touch with us in any of the following ways; by email: email@example.com or by Phone: +254 757913845.
This policy applies to individuals who have registered with Surebetstoday. This policy applies to the information about yourself that you choose to provide us with. This includes: information you provide during the registration process, such as your name, and your contact details ,information you provide when you enter prize draws, quizzes, competitions or answer surveys, such as information about your lifestyle including your favourite sports, interests and gambling habits, information which we may obtain about you from third parties (for example, because you have given third parties permission to share that information with us), information we collect about how you use the website.
What we will use your data for
Opting out at a later date
Once you have given your consent, you can however still control whether or not you continue to receive communications. You can unsubscribe from receiving e-mail marketing or newsletter communications by using the instructions in any email communication we send you which will be an ‘unsubscribe‘ or ‘STOP‘ link.
We have a legitimate interest to process this data for the general running of our business including for transfer to our processors and for analysis.
Retention and destruction of personal information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information we hold about you. We will not use your personal information unless it is (to the best of our knowledge) accurate and up to date.
We will not keep your personal information for longer than necessary. Once it has been decided that the information is no longer needed, it will be deleted promptly. Typical timescales are shown below.
- for newsletters this will normally be three months after you have unsubscribed from these newsletters.
- for competitions this will normally be six months following the end of the competition.
Your choices in relation to personal information
You have the right to:
- obtain access to your personal information,
- receive information about us and the purposes for which we process your personal data,
- The right to port your information to another service or to yourself
- prevent processing which may cause you damage or distress,
- object to direct marketing,
- ask us to correct any errors or delete the information we hold, opt out of further contact.
If you would like to amend or delete your details or contact us in relation to the use of your personal information, please contact using this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of your information
We may process your personal data ourselves or through data processors who will process data on our behalf. These organisations may fall into the following categories;
- marketing agencies who help us promote ourselves or deliver our services,
- e-mail service providers who help us to send our newsletters and communications with you have requested from us.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data over the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security. Once we have received your data we will use strict security measures to try to protect it against loss, misuse, or unauthorised alterations. We will also require any third parties with whom we share your information to keep the information secure.
We collect anonymous statistics regarding each user’s visits, such as which pages on the website were viewed and for how long. This information can’t be linked back to any specic individual and is collected via Google Analytics. If you wish to opt out of Google Analytics you can do so here, or you can learn more about it here.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. For more information on this, and more information about cookies in general, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org. For information about how to delete cookies from your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual. Please be aware that restricting cookies is likely to impact on your ability to use our website effectively and may make areas of our website inaccessible or inoperable.
Name Purpose More Information
- Google Analytics we use Google Analytics for tracking purposes
- Twitter Analytics we use Twitter Analytics for tracking purposes
- Sumo Analytics we use Sumo for tracking purposes
- Cloudare Security, cache storage Cloudare cookies help optimise the website and maintain security
- cookieFB holds the ID of a featured bet used to perform a check to see if the user has already seen and closed the featured bet modal seen
- Offers stores an array containing bet used to display a notification of bets that the ID’s that the user has user hasn’t seen previously seen?
We use a 3rd party provider to provide WhatsApp messages. Your data will never be shared or sold and you will be unsubscribed if you message and say stop. Inactive users will be removed from our list after 1 year or on request.
Contacting us, exercising your information rights and complaints